Thursday, December 18, 2008

My love, my husband



Yesterday Kevin and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary. Well, kind of. Truthfully we did more of the celebrating on Monday because we knew that Hannah had a Drs appt on our special day that would involve several vaccinations. Since she had such a hard time with her first set we decided that she probably wouldn't be up for much that day, so we got to spend the evening together as a family.



It's hard to believe that it's been 2 years already! At times it seems like just yesterday I was walking down the isle toward my best friend, then there are other times when it seems like we've been together forever! I couldn't ask for a better partner to go through life with. He's a wonderful husband, attentive father, and a great friend. Kev has a wonderfully annoying habit of putting everyone else before himself. He's the kindest person I know.



We've been through a lot together these past 2 years, both good and bad. We've gone from a family of 2 to a family of 3. We've gone on trips, made good friends and built a home together. All in 2 years!!! So being part of the blogging world, I couldn't let this momentous occasion pass without a word or two.

Kevin, I love you very much. You have given me the most precious of gifts. A true friend, unconditional love, and a beautiful baby girl. I cannot and do not want to imagine my life without you in it. I thank the Lord for you every day and pray that He continues to watch over you and our family. I cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for us in the years to come!



I love you, bear.


~Annika

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Hi Annika, I saw your profile over at Ringorland and decided to visit. What a surprise, as we too got married on the 17th of December and my husband's name is also Kevin. We have been married for 14 years now and have 2 little girls aged 10 and 6. I have signed up as a follower and would love it if you would visit.
Happy Anniversary!!