Monday, December 1, 2008

Give Thanks!


Alice, Riley, Hannah and Kevin


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. This year has been a whirlwind and full of many blessings for the Hoffmann family. Among the many blessings we find ourselves so thankful for is, of course, family.

This Thanksgiving was spent at my Aunt and Uncle's home in Davis. A great time was had by all! Hannah got to meet her 2nd cousin Riley, who is about 8 months old. It was amazing to see this little guy sitting on his blanket playing with toys and interacting with everyone. I just kept looking at Hannah thinking, "that's going to be you soon!" Hard to believe how quickly they grow.

My prayer is that this holiday season finds you all healthy and happy. I hope that you all take the time daily to count your own blessings and think of all the ways the Lord has blessed your lives.



"Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year; to the honest man it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow.”

~Edward Sandford Martin

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hey Kevin,
How's it going? This is Cory! It's been too long. Looks like you have a cute family! My wife keeps a blog too which you can check out. Also, I have a facebook page which you can find through your brother Nathan. You can also email me at qaqambe@hotmail.com. Let me know how you're doing!

Cory