Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hannah's Top Ten

Hey everybody! Since I've been around for almost two months now I've kind of picked up on some things. There's so much to do and see, I thought I'd share my top ten favorites so far.

10. eating-- i do it at least 8 times a day, maybe more.

9. sleep-- anywhere anytime, but on Mom or Dad is preferable

8. bath time-- Mommy says since I love bathtime, I'll love spa time when I get older.

7. my flower-- I have the coolest pink stuffed flower that I LOVE! I got a little mad last time Daddy tried to take it away from me.

6. tummy time-- 30 minutes a day on my quilt from my Great Aunt Ina May, it's part of my excercise regimen

5. nap time with daddy-- He's got the perfect chest for napping.

4. eat-- did I mention this one already?? It really is a favorite of mine.

3. outings with mommy-- mostly to Target, but I'll go anywhere she takes me!

2. talks with daddy-- Dad and I, we have this connection. He really gets me, you know?

1. being loved on-- Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa, Aunts and Uncles, they all do a great job, and I can't get enough!

I'm sure my list will change as time goes on, but this is it for now. Talk to you again soon!!
Love,
Hannah

1 comment:

Mindy said...

what a doll. Kevin looks so sweet with her! And you look like such a natural. By the way - tag - you're it - check out my blog to find out more.