Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Take 2

Hannah and I spent some more time out in the little pool this afternoon and things went much better. This time I went out prepared, in my own suit, and ready to get wet! I set her down in the pool with no water in it whatsoever and she fussed a little bit at first. (Not the death curdling screams of yesterday, mind you so I knew we were headed in the right direction!) Then I turned on the little water spout as low as possible. Really, it was just a dribble but it was perfect for my timid little Hannah. Added bonus? The hose had been sitting out in the sun so the water was warm! After only a few minnutes she was a happy splashing baby! We only spent 15-20 minutes out side, but it was perfect. She had a good time and was ready to take a nap when we came back in. This time I was able to get a couple pictures and a little video clip as well.

Hannah in her hippo pool, not smiling but not crying either!


Hannah trying to eat her pool


1 comment:

Mandi said...

WOW! You got it right.

It is amazing what we come up with when trying to teach our children.

She looks so cute in her little pool.

At the moment it is starting to get really cold here in South Africa as we are heading into winter now.

Enjoy your warm days!