Friday, September 26, 2008

The many faces of Hannah

" How do I look,Mom? I mean, is yellow really my color??"
-Hannah at bath time

How can you not kiss this face??
bedtime shot

"Well, if you must make sure you get my good side"
candid after dinner shot
so I'm pretty sure we have a model in our midst. I wish I could show you every little face this child makes, as there are so many, but by the time I have the camera ready to go, she's moved on to something else.
So here are a few of the many faces that make our sweet Hannah the fun little person that she is. More to come, I'm really enoying this blogging thing!
Love,
Annika






2 comments:

Mindy said...

Yahoo! I am SO excited you started a blog. Hannah is so adorable. We are looking forward to watch her grow - even if it is electronically!

Paul said...

Annika, she is adorable! And mom looks so happy. Unfortunately, Riley will no longer sleep on my lap or chest. But there is always something new each week which is similarly delightful.

Thanks for sharing your blog.