Monday, January 26, 2009

Ahhh, young love


Well, I honestly thought we would have a few years under our belt before having to deal with this, but it's happened already.
My daughter is in love. With a tomato. His name is Bob and he hangs out with a cool cucumber named Larry.
Most of you know I myself have been in love with Veggie Tales for quite some time. Well, just the other day Hannah and I went shopping with my Mom and found some Veggie videos on sale, so of course I had to buy a couple. Well, the first time we put the video on Hannah was in a trance, she loved it!!! She talked to the TV and kicked and laughed THE ENTIRE TIME THE VIDEO WAS PLAYING!!!! What can I say? At least she's got good taste :)

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I can't believe she is that old already - we have missed so much!! Thanks for all the pictures and stories - at least we can sort of feel like we are part of her life. Hope all is well - we miss you guys